Hall current sensors are mainly used to isolate and convert AC, DC, pulse and other complex signals. After signals are convertedaccording to the Hall Effect Theory, they can be directly acquired by AD, DSP, PLC, secondary instruments and other devices.Hall current sensors are widely applicable for acquisition and feedback control of current signals in the current monitoring, battery application, inverter, solar power management, direct current cabinet, DC motor drive, electroplating, welding, frequency converter, UPS servo control systems.They feature the quick response, wide range of measurement, high precision, strong overload capcity, good linearity and excellent and anti-interference performace.
1. When the hall sensor is used, in order to obtain better dynamic characteristics and sensitivity, attention must be paid to the coupling between the primary side coil and the secondary side coil. It is recommended to use a single wire and the wire completely fills the hall sensor module wire hole;
2. When the hall sensor is used, the best measurement accuracy can be obtained under the rated input current value. When the measured current is far lower than the rated current To obtain the best accuracy, multiple turns can be used for the primary side, i.e. IPNP = rated ampere turns. In addition, the temperature of the primary side feeder shall not exceed 80 ℃;
3. The auxiliary power supply of Hall current sensor shall not exceed ± 20% of the calibrated value when it works normally;
4.Hall current sensor shall not fall from a high place (≥ 1m) during installation and use;
5. It is unable to adjust the zero point and full degree adjustment potentiometer;
6. Auxiliary power supply needs to be configured by itself;
7. The positive and negative poles of the power supply cannot be reversed.